Friday, December 10, 2010

Evaluation for Task 4

  • What is the thesis for your paper? The thesis for my paper is why are we treating education like we do when there was past generations fighting for our rights.


  • List the main points you make in your paper? We have every excuse to not want to go to school, Education is more important than ever now, We have to take things serious because ts not going to be here forever.


  • What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation? Work on my punctuation a lot more to have a better paper. 


  • What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper? To have a better thesis because that was my biggest problem. 


  • How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? I usually write one then type it and make changes as i go. That usually makes a better paper for me.

  • What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on? I would get more help from my peers and go over the paper more this time.
  • What are most pleased with about this paper? That I put a lot of effort in this paper I am really excited to see what are the end results on it so i can learn from whatever mistakes that i have made.



No comments:

Post a Comment