Monday, December 13, 2010

Review of English 100

Ø  If your reading and writing practices have changed since this class, how have they been modified because of English 100? The way I write sentences has changed alot for me since I have took this class, because the way i was taught the right way on how not to ramble on about things. I should just find the point of the topic and write about it.
Ø  How have you become a better reader and/or writer? I have became a better reader because I have gottn alot of assignments for me to read and write about.My writing has improved because of the reading i do. It really helps when i put my on experiences in favor with the facts from the story.
Ø  How has the blog encouraged you to write more thoroughly or has it not? The bolg is just like writing a paper, there is no spell check or anything because it's your on thoughts about things. It's the way you want to talk about things. It makes you more comfortable with yourself on speaking out, instead of someone telling you to write a certain way.
Ø  What did you like about having a blog in a reading and writing course? Like I was saying before it's your on thoughts about things and no one can tell you it;s wrong, Your own opinion about things also. It's like a personal journaland for the females it can be a dairy just to express your thoughts.
Ø  How is the blog similar to a journal? How is it different from a traditional journal? Its similar to a journal because There's no spell check or anything. It can be in your words and theres nothing you have to do to change it.
Ø  What kind of experience have you had for English 100? Please explain. I have had some great experiences with this clas. It has helped me out alot with  things. On what is a summary, analysis, and qoutes. I alreadfy knew those but how I can use them in different ways. And also where to use these certain things in a paper to make it come out alot better. 
Ø  What would you like to see change with this class including the smaller writing assignments and/or the task papers? I believe The only thing that was a downfall was the labs. There was really no help with it. I really learn all of the techniques in class, Because you know different teachers might want you to write there way, and that' can be a bit confusing. One teacher teaching me how to write is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment