Sunday, November 14, 2010

Self Evaluation Task 3

  • What is the thesis for your paper?  Now and days students are having trouble with education and Botstein believes that we should stop school for students at a younger age so we can see what the reall world is like.

  • List the main points you make in your paper. Botstein thinks that we should cut school at a younger age. I believe that we should stay in because we are already having the problem of not getting the education that we should be getting the education to be out in the real world.

  • What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation? To correct my errors in punctuation and correct some spelling errors.

  • What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper? When she wrote a paper of her own, that helped to show what it can be like.

  • How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting? I usually write three drafts on all of my papers. The one thing I do is that I write my first paper by hand to just throw out ideas then i go to type it and as i go i I change it around a little. Then i wait til my teacher gives me results to change it again.

  • What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on? Go to my teacher for more advice to get things right to get a better grade for the next one.

  • What are most pleased with about this paper? It's like the hardest paper because it's more that you have to put towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment