Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Ideas about Task One

I think I am going to write about my experience, when  my family and I had our first apartment and we didnt have much but we still made it through some of the toughest times. I want to write about this significant place because this place has defined my entire life and the way I am now. In this story I will be talkin about how my childhood wasn"t easy but I still manged to make it, because there was certain times that I did want to give up and just fall into the wrong crowd and also much worse that has been done and what could have been done. Certain problems I think may arise for my task one is my rambling on about things that will happen in the story, but other than me getting off subject by not focusing on supporting my thesis I should be ok with the paper. . I anticipate that I will do my best and the problem that I have told u about will be gone when I learn to find somthing that can keep me occupied. I know this because I want to see a great outcome for the work that I put into this assignment, and plus talking about my experiences can be interesting to just have all the past come back to me my memory. I really do have a big problem with not focusing on my assignment because I do get easily distracted and maybe not this task, but Im pretty sure one of my other  tasks I will end up using my extention, I really want to work on that, but I just wanted to be honest up front that I do have that problem. I have no question about task one but just to have fun and enjoy the rememberance of my past.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arion,

    It appears that you are writing about a specific place (please correct me if I'm wrong). It might be easier for you if you developed an outline at first before you begin the writing phase. I understand that outlining may not be part of your process as a writer, but it is an easy way to begin a paper. Don't feel like you have to stick to it. Outlines change!

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete