Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Interview Process

What questions still remain? i still have to ask how is life going for her now because its good to have the education and pass school but is it benefiting to you now.

How did it go? It went well because i got details from when she started back in high school then went on to college to try to pursue her career.

Where did you conduct it? I conduct my interview over the phone because she is in another city

What did you learn? I learnede alot, even though she is my sister and i saw alot of what she had to go through there was alot more that i did not know about.

How do you intend to transition to the writng process? I will just gather the information that i do have and write it out and use her quotes, and meet all of the requirements for the paper.

What concerns do you have? at first i had a problem with the way i was suppose to write the paper if it was suppose to be me talking in my words or talk about her like a biography

How do you expect to overcome them? it's good now because i"ve already spoken to the teacher about it now im just ready to right it out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arion,

    I hope that the transition from the interview to the writing goes smoothly. What might be helpful is writing out an outline for the paper. Remind me in class today and I will discuss it with everyone.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete