Monday, October 18, 2010

Self Evauation Task 2

1. what is the thesis for the paper? My thesis is how my sister Ebony had to play multiple roles in her life that made things difficult for her in her education life.

2.what was the most helpful advice you recieved fro your peer evaluation? Mostly both of my peers told me check on my grammer mostly and for me go more in detail about things that she has went through.

3.what was the most helpful information you recieved in class for your paper? again for me to go more into detail about things but i should also talk more about what has education done for her now.

4. How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote? and when did you write them? I believe i wrote about three drafts because i always write a hand copy first just to put down my ideas. Then when i go to the computer i change up a little. I then get my paper edited and fix it up to turn in my final draft.

5.what would you differently with this paper to make it more effectively? i will work my mistakes that i have made in task one so that paper can come out more better.

6.What are you most pleased with about this paper? I like how i put more time and effort into this one so hopefully i can get a better grade.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arion,

    I'm happy that you put more time into this paper. I can tell that you do hard work for this course and I do appreciate it. We all have things that we need to work on and I can tell that you want to improve when you came in for a conference.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete